Fall Colors Between Rhio's Ears

Fall Colors Between Rhio's Ears

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Photo Shoot

It's December, and looking a little like Christmas out there with some snow on the ground.  We got our Christmas tree today (a balsam, fresh cut by yours truly after tromping around in the slushy snow debating the merits of each specimen with my roommate,) and so it seemed like a good opportunity to try for the annual Christmas card photo.

In past years, I have used a photo (or several) taken of me with my critters (usually the horses) sometime during the year.  I thought it might be fun to take a "Christmas photo" this year.  I don't know how animal photographers do it, especially with more than one animal in the frame!  Here is a sampling of this year's outtakes.  I hope they make you laugh as much as they do me!




























No comments:

Post a Comment